80-20 Pareto Principle Just Apply In Your Life At Once



First of all, I would not tell the deep meaning of this principle but I would tell how you apply this 
principle in your life Most of you definitely got to know about this principle. If I exactly tell the meaning of this principle.   You can do lots of work only less effort means u can give great productivity by applying less effort. This principle is very easy to apply but its little bit tough to understand it. Let’s understand it.Just go through your phone contact details at once. I am sure there 80 % contacts would be that with whom you would be talk only 20%. And also there would be 20% contact, with whom you would be talking 80%. Like as everybody has dinner at night and there are ample eatable things in a market but we go for 20% eatable things 80% time. I hope you would get a rough idea about this principle.


You can apply this principle anywhere in your life like as a business, studies, relationship, health etc. According to this principle, you get your 80% result only yours 20% actions. But your actions should be done in the right way.
.Suppose If any batsman is focusing their 20% shots that he plays 80 times then he would play very well in that match rather than he is focusing on 80% shots that's he plays only 20% times.
You should try this principle at once in your life you should focus on that 20% area where you can perform very well rather than you are focusing on that 80% area where you are not well.
At last, suppose if I have to crack examination and I have very less time to prepare it and I would apply this principle all I need to do that first I go through all syllabus and I would focus on 20% topics their chances would be 80% to ask this exam.
If you are having a relationship with girl or it could be anyone so just try to focus 20% talk that your partner would love to listen from you rather than you are talking unnecessary topics.o:p>


Comments