There was a guy who was in final
year engineering student. I am not meant for engineering I want to pursue my
own passion my own dream. I want to
become an actor. And you have already know how I am passionate about my acting.
And this I got an offer to pursue my dream because every time I got restless
when I live in the classroom, whereas I feel very good when I do acting. Having
listened that his father started shouting on him and said you are good for
nothing if you did not want to do engineering then why have wasted such amount.
If you don't want to do engineering then leave my home right now.
Another side, there was a boy who
said to his girlfriend I have forbidden you many times don't wear such type
jeans and tops. Then his girlfriend replied this is a normal dress and everyone
wear it. Then the boy replied if you are wearing it because of this is okay for
everyone then you need not to be with me in this relationship. Then the girl
replied why are doing this with me, then the boy replied because I love you a
lot .is this real love just thinks at once?? If you notice it thoroughly then
you would be able to understand this is noting only this personal needs. Which
we have replaced with the word of love. There are two kind needs in humans life
first one is physical and the second one is emotional humans always keep on
trying to fulfill these two kinds of needs with the help of different relations.
And everybody says this need to love. Suppose I have one emotional need to
connect with this world every time that's why need is a mobile. And I gave me
this need to love. I love my mobile phone. There’s another need I just want to
share my thoughts that why I made a best friend and I named it love. and
another side very girl also want to fulfill her need that's why she has made
relation with me .and she also called it to love like me and until when their needs going in the
same direction till then everything is okay. When anybody need started to go
opposite direction then would be able to understand. You will fight with each
other and you will start getting bored with other.so if this is not loved then
what is love. That means that father should have said to his son you have taken
the right decision. Go and make your career in acting or that boyfriend should
have said to his girlfriend hmm you are looking gorgeous to this jeans top
please sometime you should try shots too.so is this love?. What do you think?
And I am sure 90% are not able to give love to someone. This is a fact. I will
tell you the next part.
Please share your comments about this thoughts with us.it
motivates me.



Comments
Post a Comment